1. I’d forgotten what a good night’s sleep can do for one’s well being. Thank you, Unisom!
2. Wednesday night was one of the worst nights of my life. Thanks, Atlanta Braves!
3. Nashville has the most stylish men I’ve ever seen. Highlights, designer jeans (even designer Tshirts), sunglasses worn inside, fake tans, plucked eyebrows, scarves (neck and/or wrist) and other accessories… seems like these guys wear “outfits” in a way that previously I thought only women did. Shows how much I know.
4. I am terrible at drinking coffee.
5. I am great at parallel parking. ALL the Beaver men are.
6. I will be 33 in just over a month. Yeesh. However, my birthday present came early in the form of a badass record player (thanks, Jess!). Too bad I don’t know how to put it together.
7. Natalie Merchant in one ear and Stevie Nicks in the other is my idea of hell.
8. It looks like I’ll have to wait until Spring for that riding lawnmower.
9. It’s way too nice outside to be inside, yet I’m working a twelve-hour day today.
10. I’m going with Josh to the Wilco show at the Ryman tomorrow night. I’m not a huge fan (of Wilco), but even still, I have a feeling it’s gonna be a hell of a show.
11. Hank’s gonna be just fine, thanks for asking.
12. Last Saturday’s show at Birmingham’s The Nick was so awful that I’m still not ready to talk about it.
13. Here’s to hoping this Sunday’s show at Nashville’s Hard Rock will make up for everything last weekend lacked.